Tag Game =)

Hey guys :)

I know about this game from Hafni. thanks for the tagged. =)
she asking me  =)


1. The best thing you ever did with your bestfriend ?
:: going to IPC for Greyson Chance Autograph Session and I see him face to face. Hang Out with them. ::
2. Justin Bieber or Greysan Chance ?
::  Both. cause they're my Idol and don't forget, Yuna ::
3. If you got  RM 10000 , what's the first thing you do ?
:: I want to save it first, then, I want to buy Nikon D3100 . haha! such a dreamy! x) ::
4. Kpop Lover or Hater ?
 :: I'm a K-POP biggest fan!  2PM, Super Junior, Beast ! x) ::
5. Are you a copycat ? Just asking :D
:: sometimes I'll be copycat ::
6. Do you prefer contact lens or spectacle ?
 :: spectacle, but, next year, i'll use contact lens :) ::
7. Full name ?
:: Aimi nadia Bt. Mohd Zin . Why? ::
8. Do you like when someone tag you ? why ?
:: yes. but, sometimes, NO ! =) ::
9. What's your dream ?
:: I wanna be a Great Singer in The World ! big dream ohkayy! haha. you can fine me on Youtube =) ::

10. What's your hobby ?
:: I like to Chatting with Friends, editing blog, be the Photographer, be a Model x) ::
11. Do you like me ? why ?
:: I don't know you, so, I can't say anything :) ::
 
Thanx for all questions okayy =)
thanks for readings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey2! comment here....